The following rules form an agreement between Betfinal and its clients. By registering with Betfinal you declare your full understanding and acceptance of these rules.
- The client bears sole responsibility in ensuring their contact information and payment/bank details are kept up to date.
- Clients must be at least 18 years of age in order to place bets. Betfinal reserves the right to ask for proof of age from clients and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that their user-name and security details are confidential. In the event that a client is worried that this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately.
- Any transactions under the previous username will be the client’s responsibility.
- Clients cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
It is the client’s responsibility prior to placing a bet to check that the laws in their country concerning betting allow them to place bets.
- Betfinal accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, fax, etc.) and where received will be void – win or lose.
- Betfinal reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts without providing any justification.
- Betfinal reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Betfinal reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- Winnings will be credited to client’s accounts following confirmation of the final result.
- In accordance with law, Betfinal reserves the right to request Proof of Age and perform checks to correctly verify the information provided.
- Betfinal reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet.
- If an account has insufficient funds asa result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, Betfinal reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- Should funds be credited to a client’s account in error, it is the client’s responsibility to notify Betfinal of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to Betfinal.
- The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care brought to our translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of a clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- Betfinal reserves the right to close customer’s accounts and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that customers open more than one account in order to manipulate the system.
- Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its start time, the match/bet will be treated as a ‘non-runner’.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- “If bets” are settled in the order that they appear on your betting slip, until all the money set aside has been used. If the money staked or carried forward onto the next selection is insufficient to follow your instructions, then that selection will be settled in proportion to the amount available.
- Betfinal does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
- Betfinal will not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- The maximum winning to any customer on any day for bets placed on this website is $30,000 or equivalent.
- Betfinal does not permit individual clients to create “duplicate accounts” (more than one account in any one currency). Any clients found to have created duplicate accounts will have their accounts suspended.
The minimum amount for a bet is 1 currency unit.
- Betfinal reserves the right to offer on certain bet types lower odds than on single bets.
- We recommend that the cardholder keep records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
- All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on site with regards to an event is correct, it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- After money transactions are confirmed the customer will be able to play immediately.
- All personal data is kept confidential and secure, however Betfinal reserves the right to use first names, usernames and locations in order to advertise significant wins.
- When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Moneybookers etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers.
- Your Account must be registered in Your own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services.
- Any other accounts which You open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the Services shall be “Duplicate Accounts”. We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account:
- All bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited.
- We may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account); or
Incorrect Price – Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the Betfinal revised price.
- We may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.
- For promotions where the rollover is on the bonus: Please note that when a customer has real money and bonus money in his balance, real money is used first. Where in cases the amount of the deposit(including generated winnings) associated to the received bonus is transferred to the casino and not rolled at least 2 times before returning to the sport account Betfinal may cancel the sports bonus and all winnings associated as it can be seen as bonus manipulation.
- In case of a bonus manipulation Betfinal reserves the right to deduct the bonus and the winning associated to the bonus from the customer’s account.
- All Betfinal bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and Betfinal may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- Betfinal considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Any changes to these rules will be displayed on our website, and it is the customer’s responsibility to keep updated of any changes.
- Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated accounts.
- Betfinal does not accept customers residing in Australia, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Spain, Israel, UK and United States.
- Gaming is in some countries not allowed. Please check with the jurisdiction in your country of residence before playing here.
- The Account Holder is advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. Betfinal does not provide advice to the Account Holder regarding tax and/or legal matters. Should the Account Holder wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters, they are advised to contact appropriate advisers and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident.